White Pump for 4 oz. Blue Glass and 2, 4, and 8 oz. Plastic Bottles (24-410 Neck Size)
Easily dispense your soaps, lotions, beard oils, and carrier oils with this pump top.
This white plastic pump is the ideal dispenser for lotions and liquid soaps. It is conveniently equipped with a twist-down lock for storage and travel. The tube may be trimmed with scissors to fit different bottle sizes.
Contents: 1 pump.
Features: Fits our 4 oz. blue glass bottles and our 2, 4, and 8 oz. plastic bottles, among others. Container Size Comparison Chart
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads on both the bottle and pump with a clean cloth to make sure they are clean and dry.
- Cut the tube at a 45° angle to about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes clogged or stiff, remove it from the bottle. Place the end of the tube in warm, soapy water and work the pump a few times until water comes through. Allow the tube to soak for 5 minutes. Then put the pump in warm, clear water and press several times to rinse. Remove from the water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- To lock the pumping mechanism, simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist clockwise until secured. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.