White Pump for 8, 16, and 32 oz. Glass Bottles (28-400 Neck Size)
- Buy 72 for $2.25 each and save 10%
- Buy 144 for $2.13 each and save 15%
- Buy 288 for $2.00 each and save 20%
- Buy 576 for $1.88 each and save 25%
Easily dispense your soaps and lotions with this pump top.
This white plastic pump is the perfect dispenser for lotions and liquid soaps. It is conveniently equipped with a twist-down lock for storage or travel. The tube can be trimmed with scissors to fit the bottle.
Contents: 1 pump. (Bottle not included.)
Neck: 28-400. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads on both the bottle and pump with a clean cloth to make sure they are clean and dry.
- Cut the tube at a 45° angle to about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes clogged or stiff, remove it from the bottle. Place the end of the tube in warm, soapy water and work the pump a few times until water comes through. Allow the tube to soak for 5 minutes. Then put the pump in warm, clear water and press several times to rinse. Remove from the water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- To lock the pumping mechanism, simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist clockwise until secured. Twist counterclockwise to unlock.