White Pump for 64 oz. Amber Glass Bottle (38-400 Neck Size)
- Buy 72 for $2.87 each and save 10%
- Buy 144 for $2.71 each and save 15%
- Buy 288 for $2.55 each and save 20%
- Buy 576 for $2.39 each and save 25%
Easily dispense your soaps and lotions with this pump top.
This handy pump fits our 64 oz. (½ gallon) amber glass jug so that you can easily dispense lotions, liquid soaps, and other mixtures without heavy lifting. (Jug not included.)
Contents: 1 pump.
Neck: 38-400. (Click to view another top with this same neck size.)
- Fill the bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of the bottle and pump top with a clean, dry cloth to ensure that they are free from any dust or liquid.
- Cut the tube in the pump top to 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle. For best results, cut at a 45° angle.
- Screw the pump top securely onto the bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from the bottle. Place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and pump the top a few times until the soapy water begins to come through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then pump again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse it out. Remove the pump top from water, and continue pumping until the tube is empty.