White Misting Sprayer for 5, 10, 15, and 30 ml Amber Glass Vials (18-415 Neck Size)
- Buy 72 for $0.43 each and save 10%
- Buy 144 for $0.41 each and save 15%
- Buy 288 for $0.38 each and save 20%
- Buy 576 for $0.36 each and save 25%
Use old essential oil vials to dispense natural spritzes and room sprays with this spray top!
- Compatible with bottles that have a 18-415 neck.
- Reuse old essential oil vials.
- Comes with acrylic lid to help prevent accidental spraying.
- Perfect for DIY sprays.
- Great size for travel.
Now you can use old essential oil vials to dispense natural spritzes and room sprays! This small spray top fits our amber 5, 10, 15, and 30 ml essential oil vials—along with many other 5, 10, 15 and 30 ml vials and bottles.
Note: Because some oils could clog the spraying mechanism, these spray bottles are not guaranteed when used with vegetable or essential oils
Contents: 1 misting spray top with clear acrylic hood. (Oil vials not included.)
Dimensions: 4¾" long.
- Cut the tube in the spray top to about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle. For best results, cut at a 45° angle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from the bottle. Place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and push the spray top a few times until the water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove the tube from water, and continue spraying until the spray top is empty.