The EssentialYoga Program, by Marty Harger, Jane Bloom, Deidra Schaub, and Stephanie Smith, 3rd Edition
- Buy 10 for $22.46 each and save 10%
The definitive yoga class business plan you've been waiting for!
- By seasoned yogis with successful practices.
- Educational scripts for teaching about oils.
- Simple ideas for using oils in class today!
- Step-by-step for 12 monthly workshops.
- Oil purchasing, cost planning, and marketing.
Create monthly EssentialYoga workshops using dōTERRA® essential oils!
Here's a proven approach to creating unique yoga workshops—incorporating therapeutic aromatherapy—that will elevate energy and increase class size! This guidebook is the definitive source you've been waiting for, created by yoga and business experts who have put it to the test with big results. Ideal for all levels of yoga professionals and dōTERRA® team leaders. The step-by-step guide gives you how-to tips, pricing, marketing ideas, and business secrets to host 12 themed monthly workshops. It's packed with ideas you can use to get started with your EssentialYoga Progam today!
- Hundreds of ideas to successfully and immediately launch a complete EssentialYoga Program in your practice, studio, or center.
- 12 diverse monthly workshops with specific dōTERRA® oil recommendations— sure to generate "buzz" among your yoga students.
- Valuable insights on essential oil history, safe use, product quality, and the "dōTERRA® difference."
- Simple ideas to get you started quickly so you can use the oils in classes every day.
- Purchasing options, class cost planning information, educational scripts, marketing ideas, and more.
Publication: 2018, 3rd Edition.
Dimensions: 8¾" wide x 11" tall.
Note: The EssentialYoga Program Tear Pad is a great handout to give to class attendees that covers the basics of the EssentialYoga program.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Jane Bloom, Marty Harger, Deidra Schaub, and Stephanie Smith are natural health advocates with combined expertise in yoga practice and instruction, massage therapy, marketing, studio management, and wellness center ownership. They are essential oil enthusiasts who regularly teach successful classes about therapeutic-grade essential oils. Their combined talents fill a needed niche with this comprehensive and innovative guidebook.