"The Endocannabinoid System and its Messengers" Booklet, by Elise Bailey
Encapsulating nearly 3 decades of ECS research and showing how essential oils support this cellular system!
- How ECS relates to other body systems.
- Supporting and activating the ECS.
- How gut health and the ECS interrelate.
- Overcoming ECS deficiency with essential oils.
- Foundation for overview and activation tear pads.
The Endocannabinoid System (ECS): A body system that is 600 million years old has gone undetected until only recently. In the late 1990s, the endocannabinoid system was uncovered. The ECS involves high levels of cellular communication and cellular intelligence. The ECS might be the body's most far reaching and advanced network of communication known. It is thought to target all other body systems for the ultimate goal of homeostasis—complete cellular balance. This system is suggested to hold the key to many of our disease states today. The ECS is shedding new light on old physiological challenges and holds immense promise for physical and mental health.
- Understanding the intelligence of the ECS.
- Feeding and activating the ECS.
- ECS relationships with other body systems.
- Connection between gut health and the ECS.
- Nature of ECS deficiency.
- How essential oil terpenes activate and support the ECS.
- Targeting the ECS for overall health and wellness.
Dimensions: 8½" tall x 5½" wide.