"Symphony of the Cells: Balance & Harmony" Booklet, 6th Edition, by Boyd Truman
A hands-on massage technique with essential oils for physical, emotional, and energetic health.
- Approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
- Outlines 19 different protocols for hundreds of health concerns.
- Includes An updated oil substitution list with new 2019 doTERRA products.
- Serves as a working text and notebook for classes by the author.
Approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, "Symphony of the Cells" describes a hands-on massage technique for applying essential oils. Listed are 19 different protocols that can help with hundreds of illnesses and conditions. The application of these protocols is simple and effective. The booklet is designed as an aid when taking classes from Boyd Truman, and it offers space for notes after each protocol.
Publication: 2020, 6th Edition.
Dimensions: 5½" wide x 8½" tall.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Boyd Kuhn Truman has researched and used essential oils for over 20 years. His experience and hands-on approach have blessed the lives of his family, friends, and associates.
- Symphony of the Cells™ Introduction
- Oil Subsititions