Sophia Ultrasonic Diffuser
- Buy 6 for $24.47 each and save 2%
- Buy 12 for $20.97 each and save 16%
Sleek sophistication and practical application combine in this therapeutic diffuser! An ultrasonic transducer transforms water and essential oils into a cool mist—preserving health benefits from the oils while humidifying the room.
Sleek sophistication and practical application combine in this therapeutic diffuser! An ultrasonic transducer transforms water and essential oils into a cool mist—preserving health benefits from the oils while humidifying the room. With 3 lighting options, this diffuser can be used anytime—day or night—to suit any mood.
Contents: Includes 1 Sophia™ Ultrasonic Diffuser, power cord, and measuring cup. (Essential oils not included.)
- Humidifying and air purifying (while providing aromatherapy).
- Quiet operation.
- 3 light options (kaleidoscope cycle of red, yellow, green, blue, and purple LED lights; solid LED colored lights; no light).
- 4 timer settings (30, 60, 120, and 180 minutes).
- Auto shutoff mechanism (when water or time expires).
- 90-day warranty.
- AC100-240V, 50.60Hz/DC, 12V, 1000mA power input/output. (Plug adapter may be required outside the USA.)
Coverage: ~115 square feet.
Dimensions: 5¾" tall x 4" in diameter.
- With diffuser unplugged, twist right and lift to remove the cover. Add 100 ml (~3.25 oz.) of water and 3–5 drops of essential oil.
- Replace the cover. Line up the 2 dots on the right side and push down on the lid to lock in place. Plug in the adapter.
- To turn on the diffuser, press the MIST button. Press it once to diffuse for 30 minutes, twice for 60 minutes, three times for 120 minutes, four times for 180 minutes, and five times for turning off the diffuser.
- To change light modes, press the LIGHT button. Press it once to automatically cycle through all the colors, twice to stop it on a specific color light, and three times for turning off the light.
Note: We recommend that you clean the diffuser after each use to avoid clogging and other problems. Empty the water and gently wipe the water tank to dry. Do not wash the device directly under the water tap.