"Rollerball Mentality" Make-&-Take Workshop Kit
Host a class that leaves everybody thinking clearer and feeling better with 10 roll-on blends for mental and emotional support.
The "Rollerball Mentality" Make-&-Take Workshop Kit will help you plan a wonderful class on essential oils and mental well-being. Rollerball blends are a great way for new users to experience essential oils: they are simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use. Even experienced users will enjoying discovering new blends and applications for familiar oils.
This kit includes all the paper materials that you need to host a workshop for 10 people and make 10 roll-on blends: Anger Management, Anxious Mess, Calm + Focused, Chillaxin, Fearless, Grieve Less, Guilty Conscience, Hormonal Wreck, No Pressure, and Singing the Blues.
You can approach the workshop in different ways. Or you could charge a flat fee per blend, partial set, or full set (including cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes). Our Roll-on Hard Shell Travel Case holds the complete rollerball set perfectly!
Note: While the kit labels are designed for 10 ml roller vials, you can make trial size samples (5 ml) during the workshop. Use the 10 ml roller vials, but just fill them half way.
- 10 Recipe sheets.
- 10 Recipe card table tents (1 per recipe).
- 11 Waterproof roll-on label sets.
- Workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for the blends–basil, bergamot, clary sage, cypress, eucalyptus, fir, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, lime, neroli, orange, peppermint, spikenard, tangerine, vetiver, and ylang ylang.
- Fractionated coconut oil.
- 10 ml (⅓ oz, or 200 drops) smooth roll-on vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).
- Roll-on Hard Shell Travel Case (optional for kit storage and transport).