Rollerball "Kids" Make & Take Workshop Kit
Host a children's wellness class for 10 people to create 10 roll-on blends, plus a bonus spray.
- Recipes for physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Recipe sheet and moisture-resistant labels.
- Vial and cap stickers fit 10 ml roll-ons and a 15 ml spray bottle.
- A great introduction to oils for any parent.
Try the Rollerball™ "Kids" Make-&-Take Workshop Kit for your next class on keeping children healthy and happy. Topics covered: protecting from seasonal elements, soothing occasional skin irritations, strengthening immune function, supporting respiratory and digestive systems, sharpening mental focus, and much more. The roll-on blends are a great way for new users to experience essential oils: they are simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use. Even experienced users will enjoying discovering new blends and applications for familiar oils.
The kit includes all the paper materials that you need to host a workshop for 10 people and make 10 roll-on blends (plus 1 bonus spray). Spray and blends: Bug Off Spray, Cool Kiddo, Growing Kiddo, Happy Belly, Happy Ears, Happy Kiddo, Happy Nose, Healthy Kiddo, Homework Helper, Soothe and Ease, Sweet Dreams.
You can approach the workshop in different ways. You might give away a free roll-on to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee per blend, partial set, or full set (including cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes). Our Roll-on Hard Shell Travel Case holds the complete rollerball set perfectly!
Note: While the kit labels are designed for 10 ml roller vials, you can make trial size samples (5 ml) during the workshop. Use the 10 ml roller vials, but just fill them half way.
- 20 Postcard invitations.
- 10 Recipe sheets with quick dilution guide.
- 2 Give-away sheets of moisture-proof labels (5 each roll-on/4 spray total).
- 10 Complete sets of 11 different moisture-proof labels (110 total).
- Workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for blend recipes–basil, black pepper, cardamom, cedarwood, cinnamon, clove, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, lime, marjoram, melaleuca, orange, patchouli, peppermint, Roman Chamomile, rosemary and thyme.
- Fractionated coconut oil.
- 10 ml (⅓ oz, or 200 drops) smooth roll-on vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- 15 ml (½ oz, or 300 drops) spray bottles.
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting labels.
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).
- Roll-on Hard Shell Travel Case (optional for kit storage and transport).