1 oz. Amber Glass Bottles with White Nasal Sprayers (Pack of 6)
- Buy 12 for $4.32 each and save 10%
- Buy 25 for $4.08 each and save 15%
Perfect for creating your own nasal sprays.
These 1 oz. amber glass bottles come with convenient nasal spray pump tops and clear plastic hoods. Perfect for creating your own nasal sprays that incorporate essential oils. The dark color of the glass also helps protect the contents from UV light damage for a longer shelf life.
Note: Because some essential oils may clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with vegetable and essential oils.
Contents: 6 amber glass bottles with white plastic nasal pumps and clear acrylic hoods.
Volume: 1 oz.—30 ml, or 2 T. (Container Size Comparison Chart.)Neck: 20-400. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this neck size.)
Dimensions: 3" tall x 1¼" diameter.
- Fill the bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe the threads of bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut the bottom of the spray tube at a 45° angle to fit about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff and hard to use, remove it from the bottle and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Pump the spray top a few times until the soapy water comes through. Allow the tube to sit for 5 minutes. Next place the tube in warm, plain water and pump the sprayer a few times to rinse it. Remove the tube from the water and continue spraying until it empties.