Organic Liquid Castile Soap Base (16 oz.)


Availability: In stock

An all-natural, vegetable-based cleanser.

  1. • For hand soap, body wash, and shampoo.
  2. • Organic, toxin-free cleansing.
  3. • Topical use only.


Product Description


Review by:
used it last night at a workshop and like how it's thicker than the Vermont Soap Works Castile Soap. It's more expensive though, and for that reason, I'll go back to purchasing the gallon of Vermont for 49.99 maybe you could sell it by the gallon to help us save money in the future. (Posted on 1/6/2017)
Review by:
Followed directions to make my own cleaning products and hand soap with what I believed to be a high quality product. Sadly, can't get past the base odor of the soap base. No matter how much oil I add to the small amount of base and water, sorry it still smells like the soap base. Waste of money and high quality oil. I called to complain and they said I could return it at my cost and would get 90% back with the other 10% going to re-stocking fee. Nothing like standing behind your products. (Posted on 1/3/2017)
Review by:
Castile soap is good for many things (Posted on 12/29/2016)
Review by:
I like this soap so much! Easy to use and it's unscented (most in stores already have peppermint or other scents in them). Makes it easier to create my own cleaning solutions.

(Posted on 12/28/2016)
Review by:
I was using it to make a body wash and I could't get past the smell of it. Even with double the amount of the essential oil in it, it still had a strong smell to it and it wasn't my oils. I won't be using this again. (Posted on 12/27/2016)
Review by:
wish this product came in a larger container, I make a lot of my own products so I like to have a lot on hand. thanks!
(Posted on 12/21/2016)

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register