"Oils to the Rescue" Kit and Usage Card
Personalize your own natural first aid kit! This "Oils to the Rescue" first aid kit provides the basic supplies you need so to respond to common emergencies: shock, difficulty breathing, cuts and scrapes, bruises, muscle cramping, poison ivy, rashes, sprains, and more. The case has 2 zipper compartments that hold all the kit's original contents.
Plus, extra pockets let you cater the kit to your own needs! It has 4 large pockets to carry any other essentials you want to add to your kit—like nasal sprays, sunscreen and lotion tottles, and hand sanitizer— and 6 small pockets to hold your 15 ml essential oil vials.
The "Oils to the Rescue" First Aid Usage Card explains which essential oils to use during common emergencies. The front of the card recommends oils for burns, cuts and scrapes, insect bites and stings, sprains and splinters, and more. The back of the card explains recommended oil applications and dosage quantities for both adults and children. Store this card inside your personal first aid kit.
Contents: (Essential oils and suggested items above not included.)
- 1 "Oils to the Rescue" case with adjustable shoulder strap.
- 1 "Oils to the Rescue" First Aid Usage Card.
- 10 Sterile gauze pads (3" x 3", 12 ply).
- 1 Roll of medical tape (10 yd.).
- 1 Elastic bandage with hook-and-loop strap.
- 2 Gauze rolls (2" wide, 4 yd.).
- 1 Gauze roll (3" wide, 4 yd.).
- 10 Fabric bandages.
- 1 Stainless steel scissors.
- 1 Stainless steel tweezers.
- 3 Cotton-tip applicators (6").