Nasal Sprayer for 1 oz. and 2 oz. Glass Bottles and 2 and 4 oz. Plastic Bottles (20-410 Neck Size)
- Buy 72 for $0.54 each and save 10%
- Buy 144 for $0.51 each and save 15%
- Buy 288 for $0.48 each and save 20%
- Buy 576 for $0.45 each and save 25%
Easily use natural nasal sprays with an upright pump.
- Produces a fine mist into nostrils.
- Fits a 2 oz. clear or blue plastic oval bottle.
- Handles ergonomically.
This white plastic, nasal spray top produces a fine mist into the nostril when pressed.
Contents: 1 nasal spray top with clear acrylic hood.
- Cut the bottom of the spray tube at a 45° angle to fit about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff and hard to use, remove it from the bottle and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Pump the spray top a few times until the soapy water comes through. Allow the tube to sit for 5 minutes. Next place the tube in warm, plain water and pump the sprayer a few times to rinse it. Remove the tube from the water and continue spraying until it empties.
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or