Healing Arthritis Naturally with Essential Oils, by Rebecca Park Totilo
Get to the root of debilitating disease!
- Oils to reduce inflammation and pain.
- How to formulate synergistic blends.
- Recipes for DIY products.
- Research-based relief!
If you feel a bit like the tin man in the Wizard of Oz because your joints creak or don't move when you want them to, maybe they are asking you for oil—essential oil that is. Why live with pain or limited mobility if you don't have to? Medical research provides compelling evidence that essential oils can relieve pain and inflammation whether its due to a sports injury or arthritis, and offers the least invasive orthopedic treatment available.
As the leading cause of disability in America today and the most common chronic disease to affect those over the age of 40, arthritis comes in over 100 different forms and all share one main characteristic: joint inflammation. If you're one of the 50 million worldwide affected with arthritis, nature has provided a remedy. In this book, author Rebecca Park Totilo shares valuable information on the causes and symptoms of arthritis and how to use essential oils as a natural alternative. Discover which essential oils reduce inflammation and pain, how to formulate blends using essential oils. You will find dozens of recipes for lotions, salves, bath salts, and more in this how-to guide!
Dimensions: 6" wide x 9" tall.
- Early Detection and Treatment is Essential
- Traditional Treatments of Arthritis
- Basic Science of Arthritis
- Leading Cause of Arthritis
- Main Types of Arthritis
- Arthritic Options Today
- Arthritic Diets and Nutritional Healing
- Nutrient Combos
- Other Factors
- Herbal and Other Natural and Home Remedies and Supplements
- Exercise and Movement for Arthritis Sufferers
- Relaxation and Coping Tips
- What is an Essential Oil?
- Essential Oils for Arthritis
- Therapeutic Properties
- How to Use Essential Oils for Arthritis
- Ways to Use Essential Oils for Arthritis
- Building Up a Tolerance for Essential Oils
- Other Methods of Use
- Essential Oil Safety
- Skin Patch Test
- Carrier Oils for Arthritis Blends
- Shelf Life of Carrier Oils
- Carrier Oils Directory
- Dilution Rate for Your Arthritis Blends
- Equipment Use for Creating Blends for Arthritis
- Creating Blends for Arthritis
- Oils for Arthritis
- Making Your First Arthritis Blend
- Supporting Research