"Green Cleaning" Make & Take Workshop Kit
Green cleaning never had it so good! Your guests will leave this motivating workshop with a complete line of eco-friendly, essential oil household products.
Green cleaning never had it so good! Your guests will leave this motivating workshop with a complete line of eco-friendly, essential oil household products. Since everyone needs to clean, the topic appeals to both new oil users and experienced veterans.
The "Green Cleaning" make-and-take includes all the paper materials you need to host 10 people who will each make 10 cleaning sprays:
All-Purpose, Counter Top, Glass & Window, Mattress Freshener, Multi-Surface Floor, Stainless Steel, Tile & Grout, Toilet Bowl, Tub & Shower, and Wood Furniture. Also includes materials for 1 bonus recipe of Fruit & Veggie spray.
Suggested class options: 1 - Charge a flat fee of $5 per person to make the Fruit & Veggie spray that comes on the bonus sheet of labels. Have additional bottles with sprayers and labels available for purchase for those who want to make some or all of the household cleaning sprays; 2 - Provide a Fruit & Veggie spray as a giveaway for new oil users (oils supplied by each person who invited their new guest). We recommend our beautiful 4 oz. Blue Glass Bottle with Natural Trigger Spray Top.
- 20 - Postcard Invitations
- 10 - Recipe Sheets (with 4, 8, and 16 oz. quantities)
- 10 - Assorted Label Sheets (10 different labels per set)
- 1 - Bonus Label Sheet (10 of same label)
- 1 - Tips & Directions Sheet
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Glass bottles with trigger sprayers—up to 11 for each attendee (4, 8, or 16 oz.)
- Essential oils for all the blends—cedarwood, cilantro, cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, lime, melaleuca, orange, peppermint, rosemary, and white fir.
- Essential oils for the Fruit & Veggie blend—grapefruit and lemon.
- Baking soda
- Castile soap
- Fractionated coconut oil
- Olive oil
- White Vinegar
- Measuring cups and mini funnels
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting the labels