8 oz. Clear Plastic Oval Bottle with Purple Foamer Pump
- Buy 50 for $1.61 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for $1.52 each and save 15%
Dispense rich, luxurious foaming soap!
- Makes your liquid soap last longer.
- Holds 1 c., or 1/4 quart liquid.
- Durable, shatter-resistant materials.
- Locking pump mechanism.
- Convenient size used for many DIY recipes.
This foamer pump bottle is an ingenious way to make your liquid soap last longer! Simply pour a small amount of soap in the bottom and fill the remaining space with water. The pump dispenses lots of rich, luxurious foam instead of straight liquid soap. Topped with a stylish purple pump to complements your kitchen or bathroom. A fun way to encourage kids to wash their hands!
Contents: 1 foamer pump bottle.
Volume: 8 oz.—1 c.
Dimensions: 7" tall x 3" wide.
- Cover the bottom of the bottle with soap concentrate (⅛" to ¼" high).
- Fill remaining space with water
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from bottle, and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Work the pump action a few times until the water comes out. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then pump again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse. Remove dip tube from water, and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- If the pump still doesn't work, try reducing the amount of soap concentrate.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel, simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist (clockwise) into locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.
For information about the types of plastics in our containers and their safety with essential oils, please click here.