French "Introduction to Modern Essentials" Booklet, 7th Edition (Pack of 10)
- Buy 6 for $9.00 each and save 20%
- Buy 12 for $7.90 each and save 30%
- Buy 24 for $6.75 each and save 40%
This essential reference booklet is packed with information but small enough to carry in your pocket!
This essential reference booklet is packed with information but small enough to carry in your pocket! An ideal way to introduce essential oils to others. The guide includes introductory information, 36 common essential oils and their uses, and a personal usage guide listing over 250 health conditions with recommended oils and blends.The back cover also has room for our personal contact information. A must-have resource!
Contents: 10 booklets.
Publication: 7th Edition.
Pages: 79 (each booklet).
Dimensions: 4¾" tall x 3½" wide x ⅛" deep (each booklet).
- An Introduction to Essential Oils
- Learn about what essential oils are and how they can be used to help enhance health and wellness for you and your family.
- Common Essential Oils
- Learn about the 41 most common essential oils and some of the ways each one is used.
- Personal Usage Guide
- Discover which essential oils, essential oil blends, and essential oil-inspired supplements are commonly used for hundreds of different health conditions.
The information in this booklet is from the book Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils. Please refer to Modern Essentials for additional information, research, and usage.