"Essential Perfumes" Make & Take Workshop Kit
Let the "Essential Perfumes" Make-&-Take Workshop Kit enliven your next class.
Let the "Essential Perfumes" Make-&-Take Workshop Kit enliven your next class. The roll-on blends are a great way for new users to experience essential oils—simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use. Even experienced users will enjoying discovering new perfume recipes for familiar oils.
This kit includes all the paper materials you will need to host a workshop for 10 people and make 10 roll-on blends. The roll-on blends feature a combination of each of the aromatic fragrance profiles (floral, fresh, oriental, and woody): Bliss, Harmony, Love, Peace, Pure, Rebel, Secret, Strong, Terra, and Urban.
You can approach the workshop different ways. You might give away a free roll-on blend to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee for the entire kit (including the cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes). Our Roll-on Hard Shell Travel Case holds the complete set of 10 blends perfectly!
- 20 Postcard invitations.
- 10 Recipe sheets.
- 10 Table tent cards.
- 10 Complete sets of 11 moisture-proof labels (110 total).
- Workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for blend recipes–bergamot, black pepper, cedarwood, fennel, frankincense, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, juniper berry, lemongrass, lime, patchouli, rosemary, sandalwood, vetiver, white fir, and ylang ylang.
- Fractionated coconut oil or 70% alcohol/vodka.
- 10 ml (⅓ oz, or 200 drops) smooth roll-on vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials. We recommend using clear glass roll-on bottles with this kit.)
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).
- Roll-on Hard Shell Travel Case (optional for storing and carrying the kit).