Essential Oils and the Zombie Apocalypse: Survival Guide for a World Overrun by the Undead
A comic-book style introduction to using essential oil every day and in emergencies!
- Engaging way to teach EO basics.
- Great for make-and-take classes.
- Easy roll-on and spray recipes.
- Focus on common mental, emotional, and physical ailments; outdoor protection; first aid; and antiviral remedies.
Join Clary Sage Jones in a world overrun by the undead as she battles the elements, stress, common ailments, and zombies with her trusty essential oils. In this fun booklet, Clary begins with a survival list of essential oils and tools and then outlines basic application methods. She teaches how to use her oil arsenal with featured recipes and instructions for "apocalyptic" needs and situations—emotional health, physical fitness, outdoor survival, first aid, and, of course, zombie encounters.
This booklet is a unique way to introduce people to essential oils and the many ways to use them. A visually engaging and practical gift!
EOs Needed: Many recommendations use the basic EO trio of lavender, lemon, and peppermint.
- With these “Take-10” oils, you can make at least one blend under each section: basil, cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus, frankincense, helichrysum, lemongrass, melaleuca, Roman chamomile, and rosemary.
- “Nice-to-Have” oils to make all recipes: arborvitae, bergamot, cedarwood, ginger, grapefruit, melissa, orange, spearmint, valerian, and vetiver.
Dimensions: 5½" wide x 8½" tall.