Essential Oils for Maternity, 3rd Edition
- Buy 10 for $12.00 each and save 20%
- Buy 20 for $10.50 each and save 30%
Unique, family-centered approach to aromatherapy.
- Recommendations and recipes for mother, father, child.
- From preconception to postpartum and infant care.
- Focus on both physical and emotional well-being.
- Supporting health and building relationships.
Essential Oils from Conception to Childbirth and Beyond.
Many women, midwives, aromatherapists, and health practitioners have increasingly turned to essential oils to help alleviate uncomfortable physical symptoms of pregnancy and to improve emotional well-being. This book also takes a unique approach: it focuses not only on the mother and baby but also on the father—on his role in preparing his partner for childbirth and easing her discomforts along the way.
Publication: 3rd Edition.
Dimensions: 8½" wide x 5½" tall x ¼" deep (plus coil binding).
- A Word of Caution
- Section 1: Fertility
- For Her: Essential Oil Application for Fertility
- For Him: Essential Oil Application for Fertility
- Section 2: Pregnancy
- Essential Oils Generally Regarded as Safe for Pregnancy
- Essential Oil Application for Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Massage
- Essential Oil Application for Miscarriage
- Section 3: Labor and Delivery
- Pre-Labor Essential Oil Application
- First Stage Essential Oil Application
- Transition Stage Essential Oil Application
- Second Stage Essential Oil Application
- Third Stage Essential Oil Application
- Section 4: Newborn and Infant Care
- Essential Oil Application for Newborns
- Essential Oil Application for Infants (1–6 Months)
- Infant Massage
- Section 5: Motherhood
- Section 6: Fatherhood
- Glossary of Terms
- Appendix: Safety Information