Emotions and Essential Oils: An A to Z Guide, 2nd Edition, by Rebecca Linder Hintze
EQ (emotional quotient) predicts success more than IQ.
- How to use essential oils for emotions.
- How EOs affect emotions and nuerotransmitters.
- Protocols for positive and negative emotions.
- 4-Step Emotions Mentor™ Process.
Managing your emotions is the key to success! It's true. Your EQ (emotional quotient)—how well you manage your feelings and how well you relate to others emotionally—is more important than your IQ when it comes to creating success. The key to managing emotions is first to identify what you feel and then to take action toward a solution.
Thankfully, Mother Nature has provided solutions—essential oils—that powerfully affect mind and mood. In this A to Z guide, you'll find the right essential oils to help you manage your emotions naturally.
Publication: 2nd Edition.
Dimensions: 5" wide x 8" tall x ¾" deep.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Rebecca Linder Hintze, MSc, is a family issues expert, former broadcast journalist, and best-selling author of Healing Your Family History, which has been translated into eight languages; Essentially Happy; and Essential Oils for Happy Living. She holds a bachelor's degree from Brigham Young University and a master's degree from the the University of East London, School of Psychology. A mother of four grown children, she currently resides in Northern Virginia with her husband, Shane.
- What is an Essential Oil?
- Three Ways to Use Essential Oils
- Applying Oil on the Skin
- Why Scent Affects Our Emotions and Health
- Essential Oils and Our Neurotransmitters
- How to Select an Essential Oil
- Positive Emotions and Oils That Can Promote Them
- Negative Emotions and Oils That May Support Them
- Changing Our Thoughts with Affirmations
- The Four-Step Emotions Mentor™ Process
- Working With Emotional Polarities
- Individual Essential Oils
- Essential Oil Blends
- About the Author