Dropper Cap Assembly for 2 oz. Bottles (20-400 Neck Size)
- Buy 72 for $0.54 each and save 10%
- Buy 144 for $0.51 each and save 15%
- Buy 288 for $0.48 each and save 20%
- Buy 576 for $0.45 each and save 25%
Save time and oil—control how much oil you add to a blend or bottle.
- Compatible with bottles that have a 20-400 neck.
- Dispense both essential and carrier oils.
- Control blending and application.
- Disassemble easily for cleaning.
This dropper fits our our 2 oz. amber and blue glass bottles. Pre-assembled for your convenience, the dropper saves time and oil: it controls how much oil you add to a blend or makes filling a capsule easy. They are also simple to disassemble, making it easy to clean and reuse. (To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb—particularly when using myrrh or citrus oils—store bottle in an upright position and replace the dropper cap with a regular cap when not in use.)
Contents: 1 pre-assembled dropper cap, including glass pipette, rubber bulb, and plastic cap. (Oil bottle not included.)
Neck: 20-400. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Simply squeeze the rubber bulb to draw liquid up into the glass pipette. Then gently squeeze the bulb again to release the liquid one drop at a time.
- Once the oil is in and the dropper is screwed on, you can identify the bottle with blank labels that you customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels
1301 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Polyester Labels (for laser printers)
1305 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Vinyl Labels (for inkjet printers)