Drop Magazine, Vol. 1, Spring Edition
Host the ideal essential oil party to "create calm" in daily life. You've got this!
- Event materials pull straight from magazine.
- Invitations and hostess helps.
- Prints for framing and craft cutouts.
- DIY product labels and party food recipes.
"Create calm" in your life with Drop, a colorful quarterly about using essential oils for wellness, mindfulness, daily living, and creative crafts. From essential oil highlights to horoscope charts, and from customizable recipes to craft tutorials, Drop brings the latest information and ideas to new and experienced oil users alike.
The inaugural edition of Drop includes these exciting topics: hosting your dream essential oil party, folding your own origami gift box with step-by-step instructions (fun paper and templates included), baking scrumptious macarons, making cotton-ball car diffusers, creating all-natural cleaning recipes (labels included), and organizing the ultimate spring cleaning to-do list.
- Essential-oil highlights, quizzes, essential-oil horoscope charts, diffuser blends, and more.
- Customizable recipes and unique craft tutorials.
- Perforated pages that fit 8" x 10" frames for display at a classes, parties, and meetings.
- Extra 19 pages of special content: custom origami paper with instructions, diffuser craft cutouts, macaron piping template, spring cleaning checklist, recipe labels, and party invitations.
- Premium paper for a luxurious feel.
- Hand-painted illustrations and original graphics.
Contents: 1 magazine with 1 page of custom labels.
Publication: Volume 1.
Dimensions: 8" wide x 10" tall.
Spring Car Diffuser Craft
Essential Oil-Infused Fondue
Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
Essential Oil Tea Party Recipes
DIY Sheet Masks
Spring Cleaning with Essential Oils
Ultimate To-Do List
Essential Oil Cleaning Recipes & Labels
Organize Your Essential Oils
The Essential Oil Zodiac
Give the Perfect Gift
Throw a Gathering to Remember
Party Refreshment: Arugula Pizza
Party Activity: DIY Essential Oil Pendants