2 oz. Clear Oval Plastic Bottle and Black Disc-Top Cap with Induction Liner
- Buy 50 for $0.49 each and save 11%
- Buy 100 for $0.47 each and save 15%
A generous size for storing and using thicker liquids.
- Durable, flexible squeeze container.
- Transparent bottle shows content level.
- Comes with induction liner to seal the container after filling.
- One-handed open and close lid.
- Dispenser for liquid soap, shampoo, body wash.
- Application control for gels, lotions, and massage oils.
You can take small portions of lotions, creams, massage oils, and other natural products with you in this handy oval bottle. The clear PET plastic beautifully displays the contents of the bottle.
Note: Disc-top cap includes an induction liner that consists of pulp (paper material), wax, foil and a polymer coating. An induction machine is required to apply the liner. (Induction liners are a popular choice when a tamper evident air tight seal is needed. It also works well with liquid products.)
Contents: 1 clear plastic oval bottle and 1 black disc-top cap.
Volume: 2 oz.—60 ml, or ¼ c.
Neck: 20-410 (Click to view other bottles and tops with this neck size.)
For more information about the types of plastics in our containers and their safety with essential oils, please click here.
For some great natural product recipes, see Donna Maria's book, Making Aromatherapy Creams Lotions.