White Pump for 8, 16, and 32 oz. Glass Bottles
Easily dispense your soaps and lotions with this pump top.
This white plastic pump is the perfect dispenser for lotions and liquid soaps. It is conveniently equipped with a twist-down lock for storage or travel. The tube can be trimmed with scissors to fit the bottle.
Contents: 1 pump. (Bottle not included.)
Neck: 28-400. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads on both the bottle and pump with a clean cloth to make sure they are clean and dry.
- Cut the tube at a 45° angle to about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes clogged or stiff, remove it from the bottle. Place the end of the tube in warm, soapy water and work the pump a few times until water comes through. Allow the tube to soak for 5 minutes. Then put the pump in warm, clear water and press several times to rinse. Remove from the water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- To lock the pumping mechanism, simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist clockwise until secured. Twist counterclockwise to unlock.