Gold-Rimmed Dropper Cap Assemblies for 15 ml Glass Vials (Pack of 6)
- Buy 12 for $3.24 each and save 10%
- Buy 48 for $3.06 each and save 15%
Turn a 15 ml vial into a dropper bottle!
- Dispense both essential and carrier oils.
- Control blending and application.
- Disassemble easily for cleaning.
- Create labels for custom blends.
These droppers fit our 15 ml blue glass vials and can work with other vials. (To fit on other vials you may need to press the glass dropper up into the bulb just slightly.) Pre-assembled for your convenience, the droppers save time and oil: they control how much oil you add to a blend or make filling a capsule easy. They are also simple to disassemble, making it easy to clean and reuse. (To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb, store bottle in an upright position and replace the dropper cap with a regular cap when not in use.)
Contents: 6 pre-assembled dropper caps—including glass pipettes, rubber bulbs, and plastic caps. (Oil bottles not included.)
Neck: 18-415. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Squeeze the rubber bulb to draw liquid up into the glass pipette. Gently squeeze the bulb again to release the liquid one drop at a time.
- Once the oil is in and the dropper is screwed on, you can identify the bottle with blank labels that you customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels
1301 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Polyester Labels (for laser printers)
1305 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Vinyl Labels (for inkjet printers)