8 oz. Clear Glass Bottle with Pump
Protect and dispense your lotions, soaps and creams with this 8 oz. clear glass bottle with pump top! The handy pump top can quickly be locked down for mess-free travel or opened for easy dispensing.
Contents: 1 clear glass bottle and 1 plastic pump top.
Volume: 8 oz.—240 ml, or 1 cup. (Container Size Comparison Chart.)
Neck: 24-400. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this neck size.)
Dimensions: 5½" tall x 2¼" in diameter.
- Fill the bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of the bottle and pump top with a clean, dry cloth to ensure that they are free from any dust or liquid.
- Cut the tube in the pump top to 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle. For best results, cut at a 45° angle.
- Screw the pump top securely onto the bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from the bottle. Place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and pump the top a few times until the soapy water begins to come through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then pump again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse it out. Remove the pump top from water, and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel, simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist clockwise into the locked position. To unlock, twist counterclockwise.