16 oz. Amber Glass Bottle with White Trigger Sprayer
Our largest glass spray bottle!
- Ideal for household cleaners and fresheners.
- Amber glass color filters UV rays.
- Spray, stream, or lock adjustments.
- Holds 2 c., 1/2 quart liquid.
- Transparent bottle shows content level.
This 16 oz. (2 c.) amber glass bottle can hold larger essential oil spray recipes and other liquids. The dark color helps protect contents from damaging UV light. The trigger spray top features an easy-to-use mechanism found on many commercial household cleaners. It also has a child-proof, locking nozzle. The tube can be trimmed with scissors or bent in the bottle as needed.
Contents: 1 amber glass bottle and 1 white trigger spray top.
Volume: 16 oz.—2 c., or ~480 ml. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 28-400. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
Dimensions: 8½" tall (with sprayer) x 2¼" diameter.
- Because some essential oils could clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with essential oils. However, many customers find that trigger sprayers work better than fine-mist pump sprayers.
- Before using, cut the bottom of the tube in the spray top to about 1/16" above the inside bottom of the bottle. For best results, cut at a 45° angle.
- If the sprayer mechanism becomes clogged or the trigger becomes stiff, remove the entire top from the bottle. Place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Squeeze the trigger a few times until the soapy water comes through. Allow the tube to soak for 5 minutes. Then put the sprayer in warm, clear water and squeeze the trigger several times to rinse. Remove from the water and continue spraying until the tube is empty.
- To lock the child-proof mechanism, twist the front of the spray nozzle until the word OFF is at the top. Reverse to unlock.