4 oz. Plastic Salve Container
Generous sizes for DIY creams, lotions, butters and balms, dry shampoo, scrubs, and deodorants.
- Personal use, travel, gifts, and giveaways.
- Durable, shatter-resistant container.
- Double-walled plastic for better insulation.
- Holds 8 Tbsp., 1/2 c. of product.
- Made from high-quality PP plastic.
This plastic container is ideal for holding larger amounts of your own natural creams, lotions, body butters and balms, dry shampoo, scrubs, and deodorants. It comes with a twist-on lid and features double-walled plastic for better insulation. Check out Making Aromatherapy Creams and Lotions by Donna Maria for great ideas on how to make your own natural creations!
Contents: 1 salve jar.
Dimensions: 3" diameter x 2¾" tall (with lid).
Volume: 4 oz. (½ c. ) (Click here for charts on volume conversion and container sizes.)
Note: For more information about the kinds of plastics in our containers and their safety with essential oils, click here.