Available now: Modern Essentials® 12th editions featuring NEW Connection 2020 products. SHOP MODERN ESSENTIALS!
Introducing Modern Essentials® Emotions! Understand and take command of your emotional health. ORDER NOW!
Free U.S. shipping on orders of $99 or more renewed through September 30. SHOP CONNECTION GUIDE!
4 oz. Blue Glass Bottle with Dropper Cap
A precise way to make and use diluted oils and blends.
- Makes filling capsules and containers mess free.
- Droppers helps to eliminate waste and make more precise measurements.
- Dark color helps protect from UV light.
- For upright storage and application.
- Holds 8 Tbsp., 1/2 c. of liquid.
This 4 oz. blue glass bottle is great for making and dispensing generous amounts of your essential oil creations. The easy-to-use dropper cap makes filling your capsules a snap. Also useful for mixing and dispensing massage oils. The dark cobalt color helps protect the oils from damaging UV light.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb, it is recommended that the bottles be stored in an upright position and that the dropper cap be replaced by a regular cap when the dropper is not being used.
Contents: 1 blue glass bottle with dropper cap.
Volume: 4 oz.—120 ml, or ½ cup. (Container Size Comparison Chart.)
Neck: 24-400 (Click to view other bottles and tops with this same neck size.)
Dimensions: 5½" tall x 1¾" diameter.
- Simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw liquid up into the glass pipette. Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid one drop at a time.
- Transfer oil from another bottle using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- Once all the bottle is filled and the dropper in place, you can mark the contents with blank labels that you customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels
1301 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Polyester Labels (for laser printers)
1305 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Vinyl Labels (for inkjet printers)