2 oz. White Plastic Bottles with Misting Sprayers (Pack of 6)
- Buy 12 for $3.89 each and save 10%
- Buy 25 for $3.67 each and save 15%
Perfect for traveling or sharing samples of misting perfumes, floral waters, spritzes, body sprays, and other liquid creations.
- Durable, shatter-proof materials.
- Light application for hygiene and household.
- Suitable for diluted essential oils.
NOTE: Identical black spray tops will be substituted if white tops become unavailable.
Just the right size for travel, these plastic spray bottles work great for misting perfumes, spritzes, body sprays, cooling mists, and other light liquid creations.
Note: Because some oils may clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with vegetable or essential oils.
Contents: 6 white plastic bottles, 6 misting spray tops, and 6 clear acrylic hoods.
Volume: 2 oz.—60 ml, or ¼ c. (Container Size Comparison Chart.)
Neck: 24-410. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this neck size.)
- Fill the bottle with desired contents. It is best to dilute essential oils with carrier oil and/or with water and Epsom salts. To use Epsom salts, sprinkle them in the bottom of the bottle, and then add the desired amount of oils. Allow the salts a few minutes to absorb the oils. Fill the remaining space with water. (Epsom salts help disperse oils evenly throughout the water, preventing them from rising to the top.)
- Wipe the threads of the bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to make sure both are free from liquid or dust.
- Cut the bottom of the spray tube at a 45° angle to fit about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff and hard to use, remove it from the bottle and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Pump the spray top a few times until the soapy water comes through. Allow the tube to sit for 5 minutes. Next place the tube in warm, plain water and pump the sprayer a few times to rinse it. Remove the tube from the water and continue spraying until it empties.
For information about the types of plastics in our containers and their safety with essential oils, please click here.