2 oz. Plastic Salve Container
- Buy 50 for $0.56 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for $0.53 each and save 15%
Generous sizes for DIY creams, lotions, butters and balms, dry shampoo, scrubs, and deodorants.
- Personal use, travel, gifts, and giveaways.
- Durable, shatter-resistant container.
- Double-walled plastic for better insulation.
- Holds 4 Tbsp., 1/4 c. of product.
- Made from high-quality PP and PS plastic.
- Meets airline carry-on criteria.
This plastic container is useful for holding your own creams, lotions, body butters and balms, dry shampoo, scrubs, deodorants, and other natural skin creations. It comes with a twist-on lid and features double-walled plastic for better insulation. These salve jars are lightweight, easy to clean and reuse, and the perfect size for traveling and gift-giving. (Check out Making Aromatherapy Creams and Lotions by Donna Maria for great ideas on how to make your own natural creations!)
Contents: 1 salve jar.
Dimensions: 2¼" diameter x 2" tall (with lid).
Volume: 2 oz. (¼ c.). (Click here for charts on volume conversion and container sizes.)
Note: For more information about the kinds of plastics in our containers and their safety with essential oils, click here.