1 oz. Amber Glass Bottles with Dropper Caps (Pack of 6)
- Buy 12 for $4.32 each and save 10%
- Buy 25 for $4.08 each and save 15%
Save time and oil—great for creating oil blends, diluting oils, and controlling how much oil you add to a blend or bottle!
These amber glass bottles are excellent for making blends or for diluting an essential oil to use on children. The glass droppers allow you to control how much oil you are applying or adding to a blend. They also make filling capsules a snap. The dark amber color helps protect contents from damaging ultraviolet light.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb, it is recommended that the bottles be stored in an upright position and that the dropper cap be replaced by a regular cap when the dropper is not being used.
Contents: 6 amber glass bottles with pre-assembled dropper tops (glass pipettes, rubber bulbs, and plastic caps).
Volume: 1 oz., or 30 ml. (Container Size Comparison Chart.)
Neck: 20-400 (Click to view other bottles and tops with this same neck size.)
- Simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw liquid up into the glass pipette. Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid one drop at a time.
- Transfer oil from another bottle using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- Once all the bottle is filled and the dropper in place, you can mark the contents with blank labels that you customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels
1301 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Polyester Labels (for laser printers)
1305 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Vinyl Labels (for inkjet printers)