2 oz. Blue Plastic Oval Bottle with White Nasal Sprayer
- Buy 50 for $0.56 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for $0.53 each and save 15%
- Buy 250 for $0.50 each and save 19%
- Buy 500 for $0.47 each and save 24%
Perfect for creating your own natural nasal sprays.
This small oval bottle is perfect for creating your own natural nasal sprays. The pump-style top sprays a fine mist into the nostrils, and the blue PET plastic protects sensitive oils from excessive light.
Note: Because some essential oils may clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with vegetable and essential oils.
Contents: 1 blue plastic bottle, 1 white plastic nasal pump, and 1 clear acrylic hood.
Volume: 2 oz.—60 ml, or ¼ c. (Container Size Comparison Chart.)
Neck: 20-410. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this neck size.)
- Fill the bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe the threads of bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut the bottom of the spray tube at a 45° angle to fit about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff and hard to use, remove it from the bottle and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Pump the spray top a few times until the soapy water comes through. Allow the tube to sit for 5 minutes. Next place the tube in warm, plain water and pump the sprayer a few times to rinse it. Remove the tube from the water and continue spraying until it empties.
For more information about the types of plastics in our containers and their safety with essential oils, please click here.