Mix & Match Tops: 1/3 oz. Swirl, Clear Roll-On Vials (Pack of 6)
As low as $3.24
Configure this elegant glass roll-on (10 ml) with your choice of fitments and lids.
- Plastic, stainless steel, or spring-loaded stainless rollers.
- Controlled, mess-free application options.
- Complementary lid color combinations.
- Convenient for kits and travel.
- Best with 1:1 ratio of essential and carrier oils.
These elegant swirled glass bottles are a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll on as needed! (Roll-on fitments work best when the essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
Contents: 6 clear swirled glass vials with roller ball inserts and caps.
Volume: ⅓ oz., or 10 ml. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Dimensions: 3¾" tall x ¾" diameter.
- Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can even carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles. (Again, for best results, dilute essential oils with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press the insert down firmly until securely connected (try to not push directly on the roller ball itself). Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- Once the oil is in the vial and the roller ball is inserted, you may want to attach a label on the cap. (Labels don't adhere well to the swirled glass itself.) Be sure to wipe off any oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling. You can purchase our preprinted circle labels in sheets of 12 for all dōTERRA® oils and blends. Or you can print your own blank white circle labels.