12 oz. Plastic Salve Container
Generous sizes for DIY creams, lotions, butters and balms, scrubs, and deodorants.
- Durable, shatter-resistant container.
- Double-walled plastic for better insulation.
- Comes with induction liner to seal the container after filling.
- Holds 1-1/2 c. of product.
- Made from high-quality HDPE plastic.
This plastic container is ideal for holding larger amounts of your own natural creams, lotions, body butters and balms, dry shampoo, scrubs, and deodorants. It comes with an induction seal, twist-on lid and features double-walled plastic for better insulation. Check out Making Aromatherapy Creams and Lotions by Donna Maria for great ideas on how to make your own natural creations!
Contents: 1 salve jar.
Volume: 12 oz. (1½ c.) (Click here for charts on volume conversion and container sizes.)
Note: For more information about the kinds of plastics in our containers and their safety with essential oils, click here.