2 oz. Clear Glass Bottle with Black Misting Sprayer *WHITE tops will be substituted if black is unavailable
- Buy 50 for $0.91 each and save 11%
Perfect for traveling or sharing samples of misting perfumes, floral waters, spritzes, body sprays, and other liquid creations.
NOTE: Identical white spray tops will be substituted if black tops become unavailable.
These clear glass spray bottles are perfect for misting and sharing perfumes, floral waters, spritzes, body sprays, and other liquid creations.
Contents: 1 clear glass bottle, 1 black spray top, and 1 clear hood.
Volume: 2 oz. (60 ml, or 4 T.).
Neck Size: 20-400. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this same neck size.)
- Fill the bottle with desired contents. It is best to dilute essential oils with carrier oil and/or with water an epsom salts. To use epsom salts, sprinkle them in the bottom of the bottle, and then add the desired amount of oils. Allow the salts a few minutes to absorb the oils. Fill the remaining space with water. (Epsom salts help disperse oils evenly throughout the water, preventing them from rising to the top.)
- Wipe the threads of the bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to make sure both are free from liquid or dust.
- Cut the bottom of the spray tube at a 45° angle to fit about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff and hard to use, remove it from the bottle and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Pump the spray top a few times until the soapy water comes through. Allow the tube to sit for 5 minutes. Next place the tube in warm, plain water and pump the sprayer a few times to rinse it. Remove the tube from the water and continue spraying until it empties.