Calibrated Dropper Cap Assemblies for 15 ml Glass Vials, 18-415 Neck Size (Pack of 6)
- Buy 12 for $4.05 each and save 10%
- Buy 24 for $3.83 each and save 15%
- Buy 48 for $3.60 each and save 20%
- Buy 96 for $3.38 each and save 25%
Save time and oil—great for creating oil blend and diluting oils with precision.
- Dispense both essential and carrier oils.
- Calibrated with measurements.
- Control blending and application.
- Disassemble easily for cleaning.
- Fits standard 15 ml oil vials.
These droppers fit our 15 ml blue glass vials and can work with other vials. (To fit on other vials you may need to press the glass dropper up into the bulb just slightly.) Pre-assembled for your convenience, the droppers save time and essential oil. Calibrated with measurements at .25, .50, .75, and 1.0 ml to help you control how much oil you add to a blend or capsule. They are also simple to disassemble, making them easy to clean and reuse. (To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb—particularly when using myrrh or citrus oils—store bottle in an upright position and replace the dropper cap with a regular cap when not in use.) Child resistant.
Contents: 6 pre-assembled dropper caps—including glass pipettes, rubber bulbs, and plastic caps. (Oil bottles not included.)
Neck: 18-415. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Squeeze the rubber bulb to draw liquid up into the glass pipette. Gently squeeze the bulb again to release the liquid a drop at a time.
- Once the oil is in and the dropper is screwed on, you can identify the bottle with blank labels that you customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels
1301 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Polyester Labels (for laser printers)
1305 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Vinyl Labels (for inkjet printers)