Black Misting Sprayer, Long Tube (24-410 Neck Size)
- Buy 72 for $0.54 each and save 10%
- Buy 144 for $0.51 each and save 15%
- Buy 288 for $0.48 each and save 20%
- Buy 576 for $0.45 each and save 25%
Easily dispense misting perfumes, air fresheners, spritzes, body sprays and light mixtures with this spray top.
- Compatible with bottles that have a 24-410 neck.
- Comes with acrylic lid to help prevent accidental spraying.
- Perfect for DIY sprays.
This pump-style spray top creates a fine mist and comes with a clear acrylic hood for travel and storage. The stem may be trimmed with scissors to fit the bottle. Available in black or white.
Note: Because some essential oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with essential oils.
Contents: 1 misting spray top with clear acrylic hood.
Neck: 24-410. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
Size: Length—6.88 in.; 225 mm.
- Cut the tube in the spray top to about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle. For best results, cut at a 45° angle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from the bottle. Place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and push the spray top a few times until the water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove the tube from water, and continue spraying until the spray top is empty.