Aura Personalites, by Staci Sadler
Get to know yourself and others in a new way that fosters appreciation of unique personalities and gifts.
Knowledge is power. Self-knowledge is unstoppable power. It's the power to create positive change and have the life you really want. How this book can help you:
- Understand how and why you operate as you do.
- See how and why you make decisions the way you do.
- Recognize self-defeating behaviors as impermanent.
- Live from an energetically charged place within your unique light.
- Magnify your talents and gifts.
- Live from strength instead of surrendering to weakness.
- Contribute to the world as you were meant to do.
- Let go of the need to be all things to all people.
- Discover your own expectations, based on who you really are, so you can be accountable and responsible to others.
- Own your role in relationships.
- Open up to your own strength, beauty, and light.
- Open up to the strength, beauty, and light of others.
- Live in your light and obtain lasting satisfaction and peace.
"Aura Personalities sheds a literal light on the diverse traits and gifts of all individuals in the human family. There are many books and schools of thought on personality, but I have found Staci's to go deeper and more thoroughly into the spiritual aspects of inborn attributes and abilities. Her work is truly fascinating!" —Cherie Burton, author and life coach
"Aura Personalities is an amazing and insightful book. If you have ever desired to understand . . . your family, coworkers, friends, and people in general better, this book will open your mind to an entirely fresh and uplifting perspective of everyone around you." —Jennie Ohlund
"My family owns two Aura Personalities books. We have found that knowing our personalities has helped shift the dynamics of our family. We have 9 children, and for the first 3 weeks after buying the book. . . . there was at all times a family member on the couch with the book and the list of siblings and their colors. We studied ourselves and each other. The end result is that we have an easier time not taking things so personally. . . . My clients have loved the book, as well, and it has been a very useful took in the mentoring and breakthrough process." —Susan Taylor, owner of Living Equilibrium
Dimensions: 5½" wide x 8½" tall x ¾" thick.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Staci Sadler is a soul integrity mentor, an aura personality consultant, a thought leader, and a life coach. She also organizes events to help promote holistic health businesses through her company, Utah Natural Health.
- To the Reader
- Love and Gratitude
- Muscle Testing
- The Body Family
- Green-Amber: The Naturalist
- Yellow: The Motivator
- The Physical-Environment Family
- Red: The Landlord
- Orange: The Summiteer
- Magenta: The Creator
- The Mental Family
- Amber: The Judge
- Green: The Innovator
- The Mental-Emotional Family
- Red-Amber: The Storyteller
- Blue-Amber: The Ministering Angel
- The Emotional Family
- Blue: The Heart Guardian
- The Emotional-Spiritual Family
- Violet: The Influencer
- Lavender: The Free Spirit
- The Spiritual Family
- Crystal: The Vessel
- Indigo: The Paradigm-Shifter
- Aventurine-Crystal: The Avatar
- Magenta-Crystal: The Saint
- Amethyst-Crystal: The Angel
- Indigo-Crystal: The Commander
- Imperial Topaz: The Phoenix
- Shifting Auras