The EssentialYoga Program is the definitive yoga class resource you’ve been waiting for, created by yoga and business experts who have taken it to the mat with great results. Ideal for all levels of yoga professionals and dōTERRA® team leaders. This step-by-step guide—incorporating dōTERRA® oils—gives you detailed how-to tips, pricing, marketing ideas, and business secrets. It features 12 themed, monthly workshops that will bring excitement to any yoga studio. And it offers a wealth of information that you can use today to get started!
- Hundreds of ideas to immediately and successfully launch a complete EssentialYoga Program in your practice, studio or center.
- 12 distinctive, monthly workshops with specific dōTERRA® oil recommendations sure to generate “buzz” among your yoga students.
- Valuable insights on essential oil history, safe use, and product quality.
- Simple ideas to get started quickly so that you can use the oils in classes every day.
- Purchasing options, cost planning information, educational scripts, marketing ideas, and more!
Dimensions: 8¾" wide x 11" tall.
Note: The EssentialYoga Program Tear Pad is a great handout to give to class attendees that covers the basics of the EssentialYoga program.
Jane Bloom, Marty Harger, Deidra Schaub, and Stephanie Smith are natural health advocates with combined expertise in yoga practice and instruction, massage therapy, marketing, studio management, and wellness center ownership. They are themselves essential oil enthusiasts who regularly teach successful classes about therapeutic grade essential oils. Their combined talents fill a needed niche with this comprehensive and innovative guidebook.