This essential reference booklet is packed with information but small enough to
carry in your pocket! An ideal way to introduce essential oils to
others. Contents: introductory information, 50 common essential
oils and their uses, easy do-it-yourself recipes, and a personal usage guide listing over 250 health
conditions with recommended oils and blends. A must-have resource!
The information in this booklet is from the book
Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils. Please refer to Modern Essentials for additional information, research, and usage suggestions.
(Click here for information on the difference between Educational and Marketing materials.)
Contents: 10 booklets.
Publication: 8th Edition.
Pages: 80 (each booklet).
Dimensions: 5" tall x 4" wide x ⅛" deep (each booklet).
- An Introduction to Essential Oils
- Learn about what essential oils are, where they come from, and why many people are turning to these natural solutions for many of today's health issues.
- Essential Oil Recipes
- Make easy do-it-yourself essential oil blends.
- Common Essential Oils
- Learn about the 50 most common essential oils and some of the ways each one is used.
- Personal Usage Guide
- Discover which essential oils, essential oil blends, and essential oil-inspired supplements are commonly used for hundreds of different health conditions.
Click here to get another edition of this booklet.