Newly updated! Third Edition, September 2014.
Essential oils are widely used for their physical health benefits, but few have understood the scope of their healing capabilities. In this, the first installment in the series, Daniel Macdonald introduces essential oils as powerful emotional healers. This groundbreaking manual bridges the gap between the physical and emotional aspects of essential oils and creates a user-friendly guide for taking charge of emotional health.
Each of the listed essential oils and blends is analyzed for its effect on feelings and emotions. This easy to follow reference will help you come to know the oils in a new way and more fully appreciate their distinct healing qualities. For long-time oil enthusiasts and beginners alike, Emotions & Essential Oils will inspire you with the genius and beauty of Mother Nature's finest of gifts.
Size: 8½" x 6" x ½"; 148 Pages
Daniel Macdonald is the author.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Section 1: Healing with Essential Oils
- Kallie's Story
- Healing Emotions with Essential Oils
- A Word on Quality
- How to Use Essential Oils
- How to Use This Book
- Section 2: Oil Descriptions
- Single Oils
- Oil Blends
- Section 3: Appendices
- Appendix A: Suggested Uses
- Appendix B: Choosing and Applying Oils with Energy/Muscle Testing
- Appendix C: Essential Oil Emotional Usage Guide
- Appendix D: How to Host a Class on Emotions and Essential Oils