Essential oils are widely used for their physical health benefits, but
few people understand their emotional health capabilities. In the first
installment of a series, Daniel Macdonald introduces essential oils as
powerful emotional healers. This groundbreaking manual bridges the gap
between the physical and emotional aspects of essential oils, creating a
user-friendly guide for taking charge of emotional health.
Each of the essential oils and blends is analyzed for effect on
feelings and emotions. This easy-to-follow reference will help you
understand oils in a new way and more fully appreciate their distinctive
healing qualities. For long-time oil enthusiasts and beginners alike,
Emotions & Essential Oils will inspire you with the genius and beauty of Mother Nature's finest gifts.
Dimensions: 8˝" tall x 6" wide x ˝" deep.
Daniel Macdonald is the author.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Section 1: Healing with Essential Oils
- Kallie's Story
- Healing Emotions with Essential Oils
- A Word on Quality
- How to Use Essential Oils
- How to Use This Book
- Section 2: Oil Descriptions
- Single Oils
- Oil Blends
- Section 3: Appendices
- Appendix A: Suggested Uses
- Appendix B: Choosing and Applying Oils with Energy/Muscle Testing
- Appendix C: Essential Oil Emotional Usage Guide
- Appendix D: How to Host a Class on Emotions and Essential Oils