This black plastic treatment pump is the ideal dispenser for beard oils, thin lotions, and liquid soaps. The tube may be trimmed with scissors to fit different bottle sizes.
Features: Fits our 1 and 2 oz. glass bottles and our 2 and 4 oz. plastic bottles, among others. Container Size Comparison Chart
Neck: 20-410. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads on both the bottle and pump with a clean cloth to make sure that they are clean and dry.
- Cut the tube at a 45° angle to about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes clogged or stiff, remove it from the bottle. Place the end of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump a few times until water comes through. Allow the tube to soak for 5 minutes. Then put the pump in warm,
clear water, and press several times to rinse. Remove from
the water, and continue pumping until the tube is empty.