8 oz. Clear Plastic Oval Bottle with Natural Foamer Pump
This foamer pump bottle is an ingenious way to make your liquid soap last longer! Simply pour a small amount of soap in the bottom and fill the remaining space with water. The pump dispenses lots of rich, luxurious foam instead of just straight liquid soap. The clear plastic complements any kitchen or bathroom. A fun way to encourage kids to wash their hands!
Contents: 1 foamer pump bottle.
Volume: 8 oz.—1 c.
Dimensions: 7" tall x 3" wide.
- Cover the bottom of the bottle with soap concentrate (⅛" to ¼" high).
- Fill remaining space with water
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from bottle, and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Work the pump action a few times until the water comes out. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then pump again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse. Remove dip tube from water, and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- If the pump still doesn't work, try reducing the amount of soap concentrate.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel, simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist (clockwise) into locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.
For information about the types of plastics in our containers and their safety with essential oils, please click here.