5/8 dram Amber Glass Vials, Orifice Reducers, and Black Caps (Pack of 12)
- Buy 6 for $3.89 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 for $3.67 each and save 15%
- Buy 24 for $3.46 each and save 20%
- Buy 48 for $3.24 each and save 25%
A generous sample size for sharing oils and for creating travel and first aid kits.
- 5/8 dram holds 25–40 drops.
- Opening releases oil with a tap—no spills.
- Amber color protects oils from UV light.
These popular small vials work well for sharing samples with friends. They are also the perfect size for travel kits or first aid kits. The amber color helps protect contents from damaging ultraviolet light.
Made in the U.S.A.
Contents: 12 amber glass vials with orifice reducers and black caps. (Note: Buy in bulk and save!)
Volume: ⅝ dram, or 25–40 drops, depending on oil thickness. (Container Size Comparison Chart.)
Neck: 13-425. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
Dimensions: 1⅛" tall (with cap) x ⅝" diameter.
- You can transfer oil from another bottle by using a plastic syringe or glass dropper. After the oil is in the bottle, place the orifice reducer in the hole and press until fully inserted.
- Better yet, our 45-drop pipette works extremely well for filling (and refilling) these sample vials because the tip can fit through the orifice reducer, allowing you to put oil in after inserting the orifice reducer. This reduces mess and waste.
- Once the oil is in and the cap is on your samples, you may want to place rectangle labels on the vials.
- Take 8 favorite samples with you in a Key Chain Case, available in many cute colors and patterns.