4 oz. Blue Plastic Bottle with Black Misting Sprayer
This useful plastic spray bottle comes in a gorgeous shade of blue to protect your oil-based creations from damaging UV light. The fine-mist spray is great for perfumes, spritzers, and other light mixtures. (Not recommended for thick mixtures.)
Note: Because some essential oils could potentially clog the spraying mechanism, this spray top is not guaranteed when used with essential oils—however, many customers find that this spray top works better than our regular misting pump top.
Contents: 1 blue plastic bottle, 1 black misting spray top, and 1 clear hood.
Volume: 4 oz.—120 ml, or ½ cup. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck Size: 20-410. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- When using essential oils in these bottles, it is best to dilute them with a carrier oil and/or with water and Epsom salts.
- To use Epsom salts, sprinkle them in the bottom of the bottle, and then add the desired amount of oils. Allow the salts a few minutes to absorb the oils. Fill the remaining space with water. (Epsom salts help disperse oils evenly throughout the water, preventing them from rising to the top.)
- Wipe the threads of the bottle and the spray top with a clean cloth to make sure they are free from liquid or dust.
- Cut the end of the spray tube at a 45° angle to fit about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff or clogged, remove it from the bottle and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Pump the sprayer a few times until the soapy water comes through. Allow the tube to sit for 5 minutes. Then place the tube in warm, clear water and pump the sprayer a few times to rinse it. Remove the tube from the water and continue pumping until the sprayer empties.
For more information about the types of plastics in our bottles and containers, as well as their safety with essential oils, click here.