4 ml Clear Square Glass Vials with Metal Roll-ons and Matte Gold Caps (Pack of 6)
- Buy 12 for $6.70 each and save 10%
- Buy 24 for $6.32 each and save 15%
- Buy 48 for $5.95 each and save 20%
- Buy 96 for $5.58 each and save 25%
Share generous samples of essential oils, blends, and massage mixtures—also a great size for travel.
Stainless steel rollers provide smoother application. These small, clear glass vials easily apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils directly to the skin—simply roll them on as needed! (Roll-on fitments work best when essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
Contents: 6 clear glass vials with stainless steel roller balls and matte gold caps.
Volume: 4 ml, or 1 t.. ( Container Size Comparison Chart)
Dimensions: 4¼" tall x ¾" wide.
- Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can even carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles. (Again, for best results, dilute essential oils with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press the insert down firmly until securely connected (try to not push directly on the roller ball itself). Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- Once the oil is in the vial and the roller ball is inserted, you may want to attach a label. (Be sure to wipe off any oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling.)
Video: "Why do my roller balls fall out or not roll?"