2 oz. Amber Glass Bottle with Black Trigger Sprayer
Ideal for traveling or sharing samples of misting perfumes, floral waters, spritzes, body sprays, and other liquid creations.
- Convenient size used for many DIY recipes.
- Glass bottle suitable for solutions of all essential oils.
- Locking, child-proof spray mechanism.
- Amber glass color filters UV rays.
- Holds 4 Tbsp., or 1/4 c. liquid.
- Transparent bottle shows content level.
This amber glass bottle features a trigger spray top that works well at misting perfumes, spritzes, body sprays, and more! The dark amber glass helps protect contents from UV light. The trigger sprayer also has a child-proof, locking mechanism.
Note: Because some essential oils could clog the spraying mechanism, this spray top is not guaranteed when used with essential oils—however, many customers find that it works better than our regular misting pump top.
Contents: 1 amber glass bottle with black trigger spray top.
Volume: 2 oz.—60 ml, or 4 T. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 20-400. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this same neck size.)
- Fill the bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of the bottle and spray top with a clean, dry cloth to ensure that they are free from any dust or liquid.
- Cut the tube on the spray top to 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle. For best results, cut the tube at a 45° angle.
- Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle (clockwise).
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove the spray top from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water, and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
- To open and close the child-proof, locking mechanism, press in the button located at the base of the sprayer.